Creating a Press-Ready PDF from Indesign
2. Navigate to where you would like to Save.
3. Choose the Press Quality setting from the Presets as a starting point.
4. Use the following Compression and Compatibility Settings
5. Use the following Marks and Bleeds settings
6. Use the following Output settings
7. Use the following Advanced settings
7. Use the following Security settings
We recommend leaving security settings off. If you need to use them, please make sure that we receive the password along with the file when you submit it.
9. Review your settings and Save a Preset
10. Name your Preset
11. Choose your Preset
Next time you are ready to export to PDF, simply choose your Preset, then Export.